ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
- Download the SoftEther VPN Client
- Extract the zip and install the the exe file
- Start the install process and when selecting components choose the upper alternative
- Start the program and double click on VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers.
- Find a server in Russia, preferably one which has a long uptime. Click the Connect to the VPN server button and accept.
- Login to your (Steam/Uplay/Origin,….) account. For steam, the account must be russia and wallet Steam in rubles
- Redeem Key Game
- Logout VPN
- Download game
No, after redeem code you can turn off vpn and play games anywhere.
it’s safe, a lot of players are using this way to buy games at low prices.
Depending on the payment method you use, different transaction fees may apply. If there will be any additional charges, they will be displayed during your final payment.
In some cases, the payment provider you are using may decline the transaction before the information is sent to us. This is normally related to some restrictions on the payment method you use, such as for international or online transactions, or a typo in the information you provided.
To try to avoid this problem, here are some suggestions:
– Please check your bank’s online settings and make sure you are able to make international and online payments with the card you are using.
– Check all the information you entered and make sure everything is correct and up to date.
– Confirm that you have enough money in the payment method you are trying to use.
– Please note that although your transaction was declined, your bank may still withhold funds. This means that although the payment has never left your account, you can still see the transaction as pending.
If you see this message when trying to create an order on Eneba, it means that although the transaction process started, the payment provider never received the information needed to process the payment.
If you have provided all the necessary information and gone through the standard payment validation process and you are still getting this error, please consider the suggestions below:
– Try to complete the transaction using the same browser, but this time using incognito mode.
– Clean your cookies or try to use another browser.
– Please make sure that you do not have any software that can block the data activated at the time of payment (VPN, AdBlocker, etc.).
If you see this message when you try to make a payment with us, it means that the transaction is currently pending verification by the payment provider you have selected.